News - Aamir retires from international cricket

 Aamir retires from international cricket

Yusuf Anjum / Abbas Raza 

Thursday 17 December 2020


I will share all the details regarding coming to Lahore tomorrow, Muhammad Amir: Photo: File



Lahore:

National cricketer Mohammad Aamir has confirmed his retirement from international cricket.

Talking to Express News, national team player Mohammad Aamir, while confirming his retirement from international cricket, said that he has decided to call international cricket bad.

Mohammad Aamir said that after participating in the Sri Lankan Premier League, I have just reached Karachi, I will share all the details regarding my arrival in Lahore on Friday. He has decided not to play international cricket anymore.



Read this news: Aamir and Waqar Younis got into a fight on Twitter

Mohammad Aamir says that he did not want to leave cricket but the way the environment has become, it is not possible to continue international cricket under this management. The future was predicted as 35 players were not included for the tour of New Zealand. I suffered a lot of mental anguish during my distance from cricket from 2010 to 2015, I don't have the courage anymore, I was sentenced to 5 years ban, yet it is repeatedly said that the PCB has invested heavily in me.


Mohammad Aamir said that the role of former chairman PCB Najam Sethi and former captain Shahid Afridi is in my lower back. The rest of the team said that we should not play with Mohammad Aamir. I made a personal decision regarding Test cricket. The topic was discussed in style, everyone wants to play for the country, he started with BPL, if he wanted, he would have played only leagues, he would have played Test cricket even then, he would have played every month.

Comments